Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 update hub. Here you will find the latest information about updates for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus. We will detail the current software versions for each device and notify you when a new update is rolled out. Samsung usually pushes updates to the entire series, but this can differ per variant and carrier.
- Current stable version: Android 12
- When will the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus get Android 12? Dec 2022 (Europe)
Latest Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus updates
Dec 30, 2021: The Galaxy Note 10 series is the latest Samsung family to get the stable One UI 4 update. As noted by SamMobile, the update is rolling out to the Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Plus and the latter’s 5G alternative, starting in Switzerland. The update includes the January 2022 security patch.
We expect Android 12 to land in more markets on the Galaxy Note 10 series in the coming days. To check if the update is available for your device, visit: Settings > software update and tap Download and install.
Previous Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus updates
- Dec 7, 2021: Samsung has rolled out the December 2021 security patch to the Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G, Note 10 and Note 10 Plus, starting in the Middle East and US.
- October 6, 2021: The October update has been rolled out to the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. Firmware version N97xFXXS7FUI5 included many security fixes and the October 2021 Android security patch.
- September 7, 2021: Samsung is now pushing its September update to its Galaxy Note 10 series models. According to SamMobile, the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus get firmware version N971NKSU2FUH7 in South Korea. It also includes this month’s Android security patch.
- September 1, 2021: US carrier models received firmware N97xUSQU7FUH3 with the Android security patch for August 2021.
- July 16, 2021: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 devices in the US have received the July 2021 Android security update. The patch contained firmware N97xU1UES6FUF1. Per SamMobile, the patch fixed an Android Auto bug and several other software vulnerabilities.
- June 9, 2021: Samsung has rolled out firmware N97xFXXS7FUEB to the Galaxy Note 10 series in the US and other international markets. Per SamMobile, it brought the June 2021 Android security patch and numerous bug fixes.
- April 15, 2021: If you have a Galaxy Note 10 on Verizon, you can look forward to another update coming your way. The latest update (h/t XDA Developers) brings a host of camera improvements to the devices. This includes the availability of Pro mode when using the ultra wide angle lens, Auto-Night mode, more portrait background effects and more. The April 2021 Android security patch is also included.
- February 25, 2021: Samsung rolled out One UI 3.1 to the Note 10 series at the end of February, according to SamMobile. The update included firmware version N97xFXXU6FUBD and added several privacy-focused features such as Private Share and the ability to remove location data from shared images. The update also improved camera performance.
If you’ve seen a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 update that we don’t have, give us a tip! Looking for another update? Be sure to visit our Android 11 update tracker.