Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy S10 update hub. Here you will find the latest information about updates for the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus and Galaxy S10e. We will detail the current software versions for each device and notify you when a new update is rolled out. Usually, Samsung pushes updates to the entire series at the same time, but this can differ per variant and provider.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- Will the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e get Android 12? Yes, but probably only early to mid 2022
Latest Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e Updates
December 29, 2021: A major new update is rolling out this week for owners of the Samsung Galaxy S10 series. According to SamMobile, the Android 12-based One UI 4 makes its official appearance on the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e, starting in Germany.
It’s unclear when the update will be available in other markets, but it shouldn’t be that long. If you are in Germany, check if the update is available for your device by going to: Settings > software update > Download and install.
Previous Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e updates
- Nov 2, 2021: Samsung has started rolling out the November 2021 update (firmware version G97xNKSS7FUJ2) to the South Korean Galaxy S10 devices.
- October 19, 2021: The Galaxy S10 series devices in Asia and Europe got the October update with firmware version G97xFXXSDFUI5/G977BXXSAFUI5. The patch included the Android Security Patch of the Month and Samsung’s own patch list.
- September 6, 2021: The September patch has been rolled out in Switzerland. The update included firmware version G97xFXXSCFUH5 and included the usual suite of fixes and improvements in addition to the September Android security patch.
- September 2, 2021: US carrier versions of the Galaxy S10 series got the August security patch via firmware G97xUSQU6GUH4.
- June 2021: Samsung has rolled out firmware version G97xFXXSBFUE6 (h/t .) SamMobile) to users in Europe and, ultimately, the US. The update brought with it the June 2021 security patch. At the end of the month, firmware version G973FXXSBFUF3 with the July 2021 security patch started rolling out in Europe, according to android police.
- May 2021: Samsung has rolled out a new update for its Galaxy S10 series of devices. According to SamMobile, which in Europe are now receiving the update, with firmware version G97xFXXUAFUE3 for the S10e, S10 and S10 Plus. The update includes the May security patch and some other security fixes.
- February 2021: The stable version of One UI 3.0 began rolling out to carrier-branded devices on T-Mobile and AT&T (via PhoneArena) on February 10, 2021. The update also included the January 2021 Android security patch. Just two weeks later, One UI 3.1 rolled out to the Galaxy S10 series, namely the S10 Plus in Switzerland. Nevertheless, the update indicated that Samsung was planning to push through the new update as soon as possible. The patch came with a revamped user interface, wireless Dex support, and the March 2021 patch.
- January 2021: In early January, the stable version of One UI 3.0 started hitting devices in Switzerland. Interestingly, for those still on the beta update channel, Samsung rolled out another new One UI 3.0 beta for users in early January. Despite the pre-release tag, the update brought a series of fixes, including the speed and reliability of the in-display fingerprint sensor, the sensitivity of swipes from the bottom of the screen and “failed” recordings in slow motion video mode.
- Dec 2020: Samsung has started rolling out the One UI 3.0 beta updates (h/t: SamMobile), those countries in Asia, Europe and India.
If you’ve seen a Samsung Galaxy S10 update that we don’t have, give us a tip! Looking for another update? Be sure to visit our Android 11 update tracker.